Extends the nanoCAD platform with tools for digital terrain modeling and documentation. It is designed to make the work of surveyors more efficient.
Advanced surface creation
The Topoplan Module creates surfaces by several methods:
- Create TINs by points
- Explode clouds into points
- Import elevation grids
- Convert models to 3D faces, submeshes, and polyface meshes
Support for Civil 3D objects
The Topoplan Module now supports the display of objects made in Civil 3D. They are no longer displayed as proxy graphics. The Properties panel edits their properties and the style of displaying them.
Textures applied to meshes and calculations performed
The Topoplan Module applies textures on surfaces:
- Flat Texture Overlay applies textures to surfaces from point clouds
- Raster texture mapping applies raster images as textures on surfaces
- Mesh coloring by height colors surfaces according to their elevation etc.
Multiple data sources for creating digital terrain models
The Topoplan Module creates digital terrain models from multiple data sources:
- Importing points from text files
- DEM imports
- Unloading points from previously imported point clouds
The Topoplan Module offers these import and export options:
- Import geopoints imports text files in XYZ and TXT formats
- Import from LandXML imports surfaces in LandXML format, creating mesh objects
Surface and contour construction
The Topoplan Module has comprehensive tools for working with surfaces and constructing contours:
- Flipping and deleting edges
- Adding, moving, changing, and deleting vertexes
- Adding structure lines
- Removing faces with edges of a certain length through mesh boundaries
Introducing nanoCAD 21 with Topoplan Module
How to Download, Install, and Register nanoCAD 21
What's New in nanoCAD 21
© 2022, All Rights Reserved.